The Eco-Warriors here at Cromwell Academy are the action team and the driving force behind the Eco-Development of our school. They are passionate about ensuring that we are the 21st century building we were built to be and that we consistently raise awareness of ways to save the environment in our local area.
The Eco-Warriors will:
- Ensure that the whole school is aware of Eco-Development and what is being done around school to help save the environment
- Frequently carry out Environment Checks to ensure we are following the Eco-Code
- Ensure that everyone in the school community is represented in the decision-making process (as far as possible)
- Provide a link between pupils, teachers, senior management team, governors and the whole school community
- Take the lead in delivering the Project Action Plans as they are created
If you feel as though you may be able to offer any support to our Eco-Warriors and the Eco-Development of our school then please do not hesitate to contact us at the school using firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed speak Mrs. Baldwin before or after school.
Reception - George & Rose (To Start in the Spring Term 2017)
Year 1 – Harry & Hannah
Year 2 – Marcel & Vrinda
Year 3 – Rhys & Emma
Year 4 – Esme & Joe
Year 5 – Madison & Nathan
Year 6 – Amy & George
We meet on a lunchtime, every other Thursday
We will create an agenda/Non-Negotiable together at this meeting and will also start a project to focus on.