Year 4 - E
Welcome to Year 4
Welcome to Year 4 Elite Es! My name is Mrs Wootton and I am excited for the rest of the year to come.
Year 4 E’s Autumn A ‘Roaring Rivers!’
Our topic this half term is based rivers and the geographical features of the areas around them:
Some learning experiences will include:
- Developing their sketching skills while visiting the local river.
- Use their map and compass skills to find their way to the river.
- Understanding the physical features of a river.
- Identify the changes of the rivers through history.
- Beginning to multiply and divide using the formal method and to use numbers beyond 4 digits when solving word problems.
- Looking at shape poetry and recognising features of poems.
- Recognising the water cycle and the different processes it goes through.