Welcome to Year 4
Our topic this half term is ‘Journey to Ancient Egypt’
We will be:
- Writing biographies, recounts, narratives and instructions.
- Refining our maths skills in place value, addition and subtraction.
- Using papyrus and modelling clay to replicate Egyptian art.
- Developing our Coding skills using Purple Mash
- Learning about the role of Israelites in Ancient Egypt.
- Learning about and investigating different sources of light.
- Finding Egypt on a world map and labelling its geographical features.